Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
when i start mh4u it start well but when i start to do quests its stutters and lagges !!
- Operating System: X64 bit pc
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with radeon Graphics
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ vega 3 graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1910
- Game: monter hunter 4 ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
citra_log.txt (30.6 KB)
my run speed get low and when i turn of internet it runs well but i want to play online !!!
That’s strange. Are you sure that, while connected to the internet, something isn’t getting updated/installed in the background? At least, what you’re describing sounds similar to that. You should be able to check this in Task manager.