MHGU, can't see anything on quest missions

I was able to play on the arena, but when I tried playing a quest mission this happens.

Any advice?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please provide a log file.

Yeah, I’m trying. But the file is too big. Give me a moment.

Sorry @GoldenX86, the file is just too big for me to convert it. Is there something you could recommend me to do to send the log?

@JL-Emarx Upload it hear and then post the link.
https://www.zippyshare.com/

I don’t know what’s going on. But its been more than an hour and its still not complete. My wifi is at 25mbps and its fast enough to convert this log file.

@ionelush2001

I have Fiberlink 1000 mb cable and my internet speed is 100 mb/s, I don’t have problems uploading on zippyshare, try with something else like this ones.

@JL-Emarx

1 Like

Ok, finally it worked. I was able to create a link. Thanks @ionelush2001. Here is the link @GoldenX86 https://www.mediafire.com/file/70fwvht3101rj29/yuzu_log.txt/file

The google drive didn’t work, but the mediafire did.

1 Like

I made it smaller for @CitraBot to read it, this is @JL-Emarx log.
yuzu_log.txt (308.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 483             . HEAD-mainline-636-4106-g517de9dfa
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.7262
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Get your latest GPU Driver.

You only have 4GB of Ram and is not enough.

Hardware Requirements

CPU GPU RAM
Minimum Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Intel HD Graphics 520 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB 8GB
Recommended Intel Core i5-10400 / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Intel UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB 16GB

That’s it? Just the GPU?

And it will be best to buy 4GB of ram to have at least minimum 8GB, but try with GPU Driver and see how it works.

@JL-Emarx You can switch to the Vulkan api. I dont know how it will perform on your system but atleast there are no invisible areas

@Destano How do I do that? Maybe when I’m not busy at work I’ll try that.

@Destano

Please provide a new log file.

@JL-Emarx Sorry i guess your igpu is too old , i have the same problem on my old intel laptop :frowning: