Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
mhxx closes as soon as i load the game,but other roms i had worked just fine
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD A8 7500
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: MHXX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1862 HEAD-64fcc11
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A8-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
it didnt work i have tried before
its not exactly a graphical glitch, it just doesnt load when i try, citra closes, but other games like lego games work properly with no hitches
Can you try turning off
Hardware Shaders in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab? See if that allows you to launch your game. If it does not, then it’s probably a bad dump or a bad update. If you don’t have an update installed, please redump your game using these guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
it worked, thank u very much
its loading in but now its running at 50%, it used to run at 100% smoothly with only a few slowdowns. anyway to fix this?
I wasn’t aware it ran before. Re-enable
Hardware Shaders, then follow these steps:
- Open Citra then go to File->Open Citra Folder
- Open shaders folder then delete the opengl folder if it is there.
- Emulation->Configure… then click on Graphics on the left
- Click on the Advanced tab and turn on Accurate Multiplication
The Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
it runs at 50% on loading screens and 20% in hunts, getting this to 70% 30fps is enough to make it playable
Lovely, I’d still like you to try what I sent earlier.
it worked for a while but now its back to 30%