I’m asking this for a friend of mine. I’ve stated his Laptop specs in the template below. Recently after updating Citra, he constantly has MHXX crashing upon loading the hub. He has tried doing the solution as stated in the link Disk Shader Cache bug when Accurate Multiplication is disabled · Issue #5204 · citra-emu/citra · GitHub, which was enabling ‘Accurate Multiplication’ and disabling ‘Use Disk Shader Cache’, as well as disabling ‘Enable Hardware Shader’. He still has the same issue even with those given solutions. Alternatively, he tried enabling ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ afterwards, to no avail.
Aside from that, he also tried deleting the OpenGL in Shader Folder, but still no success.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2027
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt.old.txt (25.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2027 HEAD-8fe147b
Operating System Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.2538)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5254
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
This bug has long since been fixed.
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.2115.exe from Intel® 6th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/764512/gfx_win_101.2115.exe
Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.