OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

citra_log.txt (27.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1272 HEAD-026d75e
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

heyyy any moderators there???

Does this occur with hardware shaders disabled?

Abled and enabled. Yes, this occur. Things are fast and smooth until I try to talk to the Guild Chief or try to eat. Please fix asap :(((

The game would freeze as if Citra’s not responding. Then it would later continue in audio but not in screen where it remains frozen

UPDATE: If Hardware Shader is on, it would freeze in a certain part of the game but with 100% fps. While when it is off, the game would continue but with only maximum of 5 fps! Still not solved. Pls help

Try installing the latest driver update:

The driver you sent me isnt compatible for my pc. There is also no further updates in my processors.

Your processor is listed there… i can’t even find the version you are using, there is only one very old and that newer one. there’s also this:

but its unavailable currently for some reason, check that later and see if its available for download.

Everything is updated already. I can’t seem to find the problem. Please help

Try this:

Won’t work. Damn I need new PC this is trash XD

Try deleting your save game. did you disable 3D on the game options? also set the 3D percentage to 0% on citra settings.

Unfortunately I’ve tried all of those

Do you remember which build were you using previously? you can find old build (canary) here and (nightly) here.

Tried the version I used last year where it went smoothly. It also freeze, damn. The moment it sits on the f bench to eat, few seconds after it talks to the Offline Guild Manager, and every time it go out for a quest, it freeze then with few clicks in citra, it would load then continue in audio but not in monitor. IM CRAVING FOR MHXX

Try this:

if your game is freezing even on older citra versions maybe its a driver issue, try installing the latest driver again:

I’d say redump the game from your 3DS to make sure you have a clean dump. Follow the guides at https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-game-cartridges/ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/ how to properly do it.