My friend is trying to open MHXX but everytime citra just closes.
He uses the same patch and 3ds file as me.
It worked just fine before, but now after reinstalling citra just closes without reason.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.09 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX550/550 Series
- Citra Version : Nightly 1910
- Game: Monster Hunter Double Cross
citra_log.txt (14.0 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.