MHXX Online Play

Been trying to find a post explaining how to use the online services of citra and I ended up finding out about how you need to create a profile and token to access it. After doing all this I tried playing online in citra again, but everytime I try to click on multiplayer and search for hubs it just closes, local can’t find anything either. I try joining a server through citra and doing both again but I get nothing.citra_log.txt (899.8 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

in which step does what closes exactly? right upon opening Multiplayer > Browse Public Game Lobby? does the Public Lobby window closes or citra altogether?

Clicking on browse lobbies ingame closes the second I click on it. I’ve tried doing multiplayer, browse public game lobby, and it joins them. But it doesn’t do anything. And I still can’t join anything ingame when I do that.

Nothing I do makes the game register as online, or be able to search for lobbies in game. And as I said before, doing it from citra lobbies doesn’t do anything either.

After you click to connect, does it say ‘Connected’ or ‘Not Connected’ on the status bar on the bottom right corner?

I see that you are connected to a lobby right now. Are you showing anything on your end?

It says connected, and ingame still offline

some of the times I try to search for online rooms ingame, while “connected” it just crashes the game.

well the game and citra. What is the process people normally do to connected to an ingame server?

You can connect to a public or private room anytime before trying to actually use any local multiplayer feature.

Try yourself to create a room, IIRC MMXX and MMX are cross multiplayer, i can try to connect.

Edit: by create a room, i mean create a lobby in-game.

created a room in MHXX called “G rank raise” through the multiplayer tab in citra

connect to a public room, i can’t connect to yours, did you open the ports on your router? either way, connect to a public room, tell me which.

stuff

When you use the multiplayer tab it doesn’t join anything ingame, and still shows up as offline. Thats why I was curious how its supposed to work.

Create a hub (Local play), i’ll try to find it.

made one called “join”

what the passcode? !!!

there isn’t a passcode O.o