I haven’t played MHXX for over a year. Now the game micro stutters a little bit every few seconds. Especially when there is a lot of efx and other stuff happening on screen. The game didn’t use to stutter when i played it last time. hoping to find a solution to the issue.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1745
- Game: Monster hunter XX Double Cross
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (25.9 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (130.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1745 HEAD-45a4a56
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 496.13
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Continuing the discussion from MHXX Stuttering:
It makes no difference with cheats on or off. its mostly for the 60fps and better rendering cheat.
Make sure that stereoscopic 3D rendering is turned off in the in-game menu. This can affect performance quite heavily.