This runtime error keeps popping out often in game.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Single Language
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-5500U CPU @2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940M
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1484
- Game: Pokemon: Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (193.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1561 HEAD-4d75a4d
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.14.5067
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.