Any game I play crashes within some minutes and an error saying “Pure virtual function call r6025” pops up. It’s very annoying to have to be constanttly saving and relaunching the game. I’ve tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work. Help!!!
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i3-40051 CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70GHz
- GPU: AMD Raedon R5 M230 and Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1608
- Game: Animal Crossing
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1608 HEAD-e0f26ec
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I’d love it if it were just some graphical glitches, the whole program simply crashes down completely