When I try to use a Mii character, an error image with a red circle and line appears. This happens in all games and in Mii Maker.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Windows 10 Home Single Language)
- CPU: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
- GPU: AMD Radeon R6 Graphics (AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9874))
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 2020
- Game: All games
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (67.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2020 HEAD-b231a22
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon R6 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.10.35.02 27.20.1034.6
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from AMD’s website. https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
Follow the bot’s suggestions.