In any game I have in my Citra, the Mii faces have an error that it doesn’t show it’s face.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU 1007U @ 1.50GHz 1.50 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1280
- Game: Mii Maker, Super Smash Bros.
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (5.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1280 HEAD-73bf92f
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Still with a red cross and block head.
You are missing system archives. Get them from your 3DS by following this guide
That’s why I downloaded Citra, I don’t have a 3DS
You need a 3DS to run commercial games on Citra. Downloading games and system archives is illegal and therefore not supported.
Emulators are not meant to be a free alternative for the official consoles. They are more like an enhancement for those who own consoles/games.