After I updated citra, I went into mii maker and an error message saying the data had been corrupted or something(I panicked and forgot to screenshot the error). All my data got wiped for no reason.
I loaded an earlier state and while that did seem to fix the problem at first, when I restarted the app, all of my Miis were back but wearing blue pants. I tried to edit one but a message popped up saying: You cannot edit Mii characters you have received from people who have not allowed copying.
Apparently Miis wearing blue pants signifies that they were made on another system. I made a new Mii and it had regular grey pants, but after I restarted the maker again they had changed to blue.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 930MX
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1753
- Game: Mii Maker
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
ᶜᵃⁿ’ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵉᵈᶦᵗ ᵐʸ ᵒʷⁿ ˢᵉˡᶠ…
…VS after restartng the game
citra_log.txt (213.6 KB)