Whenever I open the mii maker to make my mii, instead of a face, there’s only a skin toned square with an X over its face? Does anyone know what to do?
- CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i5-5200 @ 2.20GHz
- GPU: Intel ® HD graphics 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1294
- Game: Mii Maker
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (20.3 KB) !
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1294 HEAD-2f7a10e
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/