Mii Maker "fatal error" immedietly on startup

Issue:
Mii Maker (and Starfox 64 3D) gets a “fatal error” as soon as I start it, I just downloaded Citra today so there is a very high chance I’ve set it up wrong, it can’t be the cxi files as I ripped them myself.
I’ve already set my region to be the same as mii maker, I honestly think I’ve set something up wrong tbh.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1495
  • Game: Mii Maker
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
(Log file is too big lmao I’ve definitely done something wrong)

Update -
I’m dumb and used the wrong software to dump my cxi files, braindump doesn’t work lmao.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Hm, try manually set region in Citra to match your dumps and see if that fixes it.

I set my region to “EUR” in General and my country to “United Kingdom” in System and it still doesn’t work, idk if there’s something else I need to do though.
edit- That is the region of my cxi files as well, forgot to mention.

what game is that? maybe i can help?

Mii Maker, I’ve also tested Starfox 64 3D and the same thing happens, Kid Icarus Uprising seems to work but as soon as I get to the title screen the background is black.
I know that the background in KIU is a 3D model, and the entire title screen for Starfox 64 3D is mostly 3D models, I’m wondering if I’ve screwed up my 3D settings somewhere.

I have Starfox 64 3D, it works fine even if region is set wrong for it. (Mine was on cartridge though). Hm…

What does it say on the right what the size is? on my end it says 625.8MiB
note it’s not exactly the same when it’s in cxi format.

Hmmm? Try to Redownload it again that is the best way to fix ur problem and check if its the updated version

can u help me i have problem on my citra

I’ve re downloaded citra 6 different times already ahaha, I’ll try again though.

i mean the file that has a problem
the problem is the file not citra
i fixed mine by redownloading the file : )
u just need to spend time

Okay, I’ll do that, idk if that will fix it because I’m pretty sure it isn’t the cxi files, I’ll try tho.

Make sure your SD card has enough free space before you dump. It could be it wasn’t sufficient.

trust me brother
thats the only way to fix that : )
find the updated version

Re downloaded Mii Maker, still “Fatal error”, definetly the newest version, SD card definitely has enough space even with other games dumped on it (32GB SD card and Mii maker is only 4,325 KB). That sucks tho I thought that might work.

aw dude i think ur citra has a problem my bad
because i can’t save my photo club picture in my sd card
its showing (make sure that ur sd card is connected: (