Miis dose not work and i dont know how to dumb system files

Issue:
I downloadet Miitopia and Tomodachi life but the Faces are not Shown. After i googelt it it says i should dump my system files after i googeld that i got a guide with a 3DS Problem i dont have a SD Card slot on my PC so i need a fix without 3DS and better explained

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K
  • GPU: Nvidia Gforce GTX 1060
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1727
  • Game: Miitopia, Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (11.1 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You can buy a cheap USB SD-card reader like this one:

If you however have a New 3DS which uses microSD then you can use an Android phone which have expandable storage to be able to move files back and forth when connected to a computer.

I have a Nindento 2DS System and my Problem is i am Workless so i dont have money thats why i use a Emulator expect for the Orginal Game on my DS ^^

to you know if i can put the Emulator on a USB Stick and to this dump thing on my Laptop and switch it back to the pc after ? (My laptop has a slot for SD Cards)

The actual dumping is done on the 3DS. All you need to do after the dumping process is to transfer the dumped ROM from the 3DS’ SD-Card to your Citra installation. If that requires you to transfer the ROM to your laptop first and then to your other device, then that’ll work just fine.