Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When starting Miitopia seconds before entering it it, citra crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: I’m not sure what it is but here is what’s written my setting: Prozessor Intel(R) Core™ i3.3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1734
- Game: Miitopia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (46.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1734 HEAD-64b502a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
This driver is out of date. To update, download
win64_22.214.171.12461.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_126.96.36.19961.zip
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.