If i start to open Miitopia it instantly crash making other apps like Discord and all the apps in the background crash
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3227 CPU @ 1.90 GHz
- Citra Version Citra Nigthly 1601
- Game: Miitopia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
i cant because it crash with no time to screenshot
citra_log.txt (10.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5129
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
For now is a solution but i will see later if it dont works again