Minimum Requirement to run yuzu based on my PC instalation and configuration of software

When i search with the Windows 11 (The OS i am using right now) with the method used in this video: Windows 11 | Search quicker from the Start - YouTube; the Device Manager and see there is a closing question Question Mark i am see there is a question Mark with a warning sign that is used in the streets as a traffic signal to inidcate a warning ( i am talking about the yellow triangle with the beginning exclamation mark ) on PC device and SM Bus Controllet and when i boot of them: i right click it and i left click in the displayed windowsi clcik Properties i get the 28 error error( The drivers for this device are not installed. ) and the error: There are no compatible drivers for this device. This happen; do i need to solve both issues to run this Emulator ?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Quickstart Guide - yuzu For an idea on hardware requirements of yuzu. Be sure to use latest drivers for your hardware. You can confirm what you’re on with a tool like TechPowerUp GPU-Z (v2.46.0) Download | TechPowerUp

Don’t rely on windows device manager or windows update to update gpu drivers. You manually look up your hardware and go to product website for driver. Windows would only ever provide you what barely works not necessarily what is most up to date.