Missing/Black textures in Starfox

Some textures seemingly don’t load making the game very difficult to play, both in menus and in game

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

• CPU: Intel Core m3-7Y30 CPU @ 1.00GHz

• GPU: Intel HD Graphics 615

• Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 847

• Game: Starfox 64 3DS

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (12.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’

I’ve just tried this and it doesn’t resolve the graphics issue, I still have the same missing or black textures

It may be worth noting that disabling the Hardware Renderer fixes the graphics issue, although makes the game unplayabley slow

Are you using your latest GPU driver? if not try it and upload a new log.

Just updated and still have the same issue
citra_log.txt (34.5 KB)

Submit your issue here: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues
include details, OS, CPU, GPU, Game, citra build, how to reproduce your issue and some media of it (screenshot, etc), the settings that you tried and the results of trying them.

1 Like

i have the exact same issue. ill leave my pc spacs here for more feedback> Intel Pentium G4500 3.50Ghz Dual-Core, x64 Windows 10,x64 processor, 8GB RAM.

@DGO Open citra, reproduce the issue, close citra and upload your log.

ill send you the log file from mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p098m9et819acbl/citra_log.txt/file @bio3c

This issue occurs only on intel gpu’s, OP has submitted the issue already here.

1 Like

well if i get an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 graphics card, will my problem will be solved? @bio3c

this issues seems to only occur on intel gpu. keep in mind that citra is in constant development, fixes and regressions occur all the time. using a nvidia gpu can mitigate many issues but its not itself a fix to any issue in particular.

i understand but i want to find a way to fix this issue for my gpu, isnt there a way? @bio3c

For intel you may have to wait for a fix. it does seem to work rather well on nvidia and amd gpus, but it does run fairly better on nvidia gpus.

ok… i may have a new nvidia card to play it.

Oh thanks for saying that. My laptop have a integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU.