I’m running citra on mac and i’m missing a bunch of options/settings. I only have a very limited set of options under citra>preferences, most relevantly input options, so i can’t configure a controller.
Any idea where i can find my missing settings?
- Operating System: macOS 10.15.2
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB
- Citra Version: Nightly 1413
- Game: n/a
Screenshot of Issue:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
thanks Bot, but that’s not it
Screenshots of the rest of the preferences options, to show the missing ones aren’t hiding:
ummm. What do you mean ‘youre missing options’. You say you can’t configure your controller, but I see the control configuration window right there in your last screenshot.