Hello friends o/
I seem to be having issues with user interfaces in every game I’ve tried three now and can’t see anything I’m doing. In Pokemon Omega Ruby, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, and Paper Mario Sticker Star I can’t use the interface at all, but the game runs/looks fine otherwise. None of my games crash, I just can’t see what I’m doing in some cases without the menu/UI
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro
- CPU: i7-7820X
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1829
- Game: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D/Paper Mario Sticker Star/Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I don’t have a diagnostic log because there is no crash or error happening I just can’t see the menu’s in games.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: