Missing user file

Issue:
Hello. Sorry if this topic has already been seen, but I’m new to Citra and I am not english, so it’s a bit complicated to understand correctly the informations, in short.
As it says in the title, I can’t find the “user” file as I have seen in YouTube videos. I looked in
C: \ Users \ (pcname) \ AppData \ Local \ Citra \ canary-mingw and in Roaming but I found nothing.

Could someone help me?

thank you in advance (and sorry for mystakes ;-;).

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4510U
  • GPU: 2.00 GHz 2.60 GHz
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1534
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I don’t know what is the Log File (backups files ?). I just want to know where I can find the user file :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you don’t need to post your Log Files.
The Log File is just a .txt document to see what happened if you have an error or something like that.

thank you for this information, I did not know before what it was for. Otherwise if you have information about the user file I am interested :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what you mean. There is no ‘user’ file. There is sometimes a user folder, but this is only useful if you’re attempting to run a citra installation in portable mode, otherwise, everything is stored in appdata.