Missing ./yuzu command on linux

I followed the instructions on https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu/wiki/Building-For-Linux but i seem to have some problems with the installation. At the end i get only ./yuzu-cmd but not the ./yuzu command:
~/yuzu-mainline/build/bin$ ls
tests yuzu-cmd yuzu-tester
Of corse, i can start a game with ./yuzu-cmd <game> but it seems that there are no “configurations” available. Therefor i can not change the keybord bindings and other stuff.

I added the output of all the installation commands down below. It seems, that there occurred some errors on the way. Can some help me fix that?

results.txt (261.2 KB)

Build failed on Vulkan, on what distro are you?

On Ubuntu 18.04

Befor installing yuzu vulkan woked. I just set it up a few days ago. Now i checked it and got

$ vulkaninfo

ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libvulkan_intel.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libvulkan_radeon.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
INTEL-MESA: warning: Haswell Vulkan support is incomplete
/build/vulkan-tools-136mCR/vulkan-tools-1.1.126.0+dfsg1/vulkaninfo/vulkaninfo.h:803: failed with ERROR_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

So i should probably fix vulkan first.

Due to problems with 18.04 we migrated yuzu’s build system to 20.04. If possible, migrate to it too.