In Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey, there is a required minigame on the adrenaline channel. It involves moving left and right and shooting things. However, during this part, the control for “right” stops responding, I can then only move to the left side, and with this limitation, it is practically impossible to pass this minigame, halting all progress.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in the title bar): 1189 (latest version)
- Game: Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (17.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: