MM3D w/ Restoration and Custom Textures softlock

So I was playing the game above and I didn’t wanna replay the intro scene. I made a save state before entering the first door into the clock tower, after you get turned into a deku scrub. I loaded the save state and the options such as rolling and opening the door itself never came back. I restarted the game and loaded the save file from the start and it didn’t work. I will try with one of the other 3 saves but I was wondering if this was a common thing. I reported the issue as a compatibility, which may have been a mistake.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
  • GPU: MSI RTX 2070
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1719
  • Game: Majora’s Mask 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (closed out before i could grab the screenshot)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt.old.txt (50.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            471.41
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.

First of all, we don’t provide support with mods or texture packs. You’re currently using both. Second, game compatibility is based off of the base game. Reporting compatibility based on user modified files therefore doesn’t really make sense.
Lastly:

D:/Roms/3DS/210706_CTR_CARTDUMP_00.3ds is tainted, application behavior may not be as expected

^ Your dump might be the cause of your issue. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Make sure to disable your texture pack, mod as well as not use any Save States when testing out your dump after a fresh redump. If the problem remains, please upload another log file.

im sorry about that, im new to 3ds stuff on pc. how that tainted must have been the mod and save state, as i was playing fine when i hadn’t added any of those things. i’ll dump again and let you know how to goes. thank you so much for bearing with me here