i start up the game normally with build of citra nightly and can navigate the main menu without any problems but once i start a new game or continue my adventure it crashes closing citra .
- Operating System: microsoft windows 7 professional
- CPU: intel R CORE TM i7-4702 CPU
- GPU: intel R HD graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1280
- Game: monster hunter 4 ultimate
citra_log.txt (629.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1280 HEAD-73bf92f
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ before launching your game.