While playing, my friends will randomly disconnect both in the hall (lobby) and during the hunt (midgame). It says that they simply left the game but Citra says that they are still in the multiplayer room. The time it takes for someone to disconnect it randomly from immediately being disconnected to lasting the entire game. We all have Accurate Multiplication enabled and tried using Citra Canary for better luck since Nightly was causing the same issues.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor
- GPU: Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Citra Version Canary 1956:
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (97.3 KB)