I don’t know how to play with my friend. When I try to select “Online Multiplayer” from the world map, it just says “connecting” and nothing happens except that.
- Operating System: Win 10
- CPU: İ5 10th gen
- GPU: gtx 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1629
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
My interface is Turkish. What writes in the right down corner is “connected”
citra_log.txt (313.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 432.00
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
The citra multiplayer rooms feature emulates local multiplayer options only. Any action in-game requiring connection to nintendo’s servers is not supported and attempting to do so will result in your game getting softlocked into looking for a connection. Which is most likely what’s happening to you right now.
Plz anyone tell me how I get the november dlc pack of monster hunter 4 ultimate plz replay