Hi there. Recently I decided to try out and see if I can run this game. Once I loaded up the game its red. Not a red screen but the game itself is red. When I go to character selection on the other hand everything goes black except the character. The video intro of the game seems fine but with some audio issues.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version: Nightly 1564
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (28.5 KB)
Looks like you actually have GT 630M
Ok, update the drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/132844/en-us you might need to pick clean install under custom/advanced install
Where exactly? I had to install the link you placed
Edit: I re-did the whole installation and went to custom/advanced. My bad.
Update: No more red game although there are times when the screens delay duplicate from time to time and it would tend to black screen but I can still hear the game and move around from the main menu.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1564 HEAD-16913fe
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3379
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Ah yeah, now you have to go to Nvidia Control Panel and in Manage 3D Settings, set preferred GPU to Nvidia. While you are there, set Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance
Also do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it’s there
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to slowly load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
Where do I get this Nvidia Control Panel? The one that installed is GeForce Experience and there was no Manage tab or Manage category in settings
Right click on the desktop, or on the Nvidia icon near the Windows clock.
Well it seemed to work and I was able to get through character selection. All that’s left is the game’s fps.
Yeah, the codes are activated. Although I’ll make sure first that I got the update 1.1
Yeah the codes won’t work without v1.1
Sorry about this but how do I install the 1.1 update?