Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: 64-bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon ™ Vega 3 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1697
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (975.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1697 HEAD-918e9e1
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 25.20.14118.3002
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
FMVs are CPU intensive, you can try underclock Citra by dragging the CPU slider below 100% in the system tab.
Since you have Radeon you can consider dual booting Linux to increase your OpenGL performance.