Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra works fine i go to run monster hunter generations and it says fatal error will not run the game it is decrypted
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: AMD A6 PRO-7400 R5, 6 Compute Cores 3.50GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1310
- Game: Monster Hunter Generations
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (31.6 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon R5 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/