Monster Hunter Generations Massive Audio Glitch

Issue: Massive audio problems in Monster Hunter Generations

When first starting out monster hunter generations with my squad back in March we were having a massive blast killing monsters and so on but ever since an update hit Citra on may the game has had a ridiculous mind fucking audio bug everytime you make a gesture or perform a consumable action. This problem has made the game downright unplayable overtime, please help I love monster hunter, but I only have a PC. Sidenote also my friends are having the same issue, so we know its an update that fucked up the game.

System Information

• Operating System: Asus GTX 1060 windows 10 laptop
  • CPU: i7-7700HQ
  • GPU: 2.80 GHz
  • Citra Version : Version 550
  • Game: Monster Hunter Generations

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You can always use a older build if you want, check the download page for older builds.

Do you still get it on Canary-551 ? I cannot reproduce it and does this happen with cubeb or sdl backend?

citra canary just updated to 550 on the 12th but it still happens on cubeb and sdl try eating or taking a potion and once your character does the arm flexes it makes a huge shreaking noise

That sounds like a good plan I will give that a shot thank you!

What armor set are you using? Currently Najarala set and possibly still the Bone set are known to be bugged: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/3490

When I tested I used the Toka set and did not get any static noise.