Monster hunter generations/XX - game freezes, keep playing just audio

Issue:
Both games run at 100% at 4x with “Enable Hardware Shader” enabled but game freezes when entering a quest, specific at this moment on the image, some times in random places, but after some seconds, keep playing just the audio. If the option “Enable Hardware Shader” is disabled, there is no problem but it runs much slow. In both nightly and canary.

I know it is a GPU related problem, just wandering if it’s an incompatibility with all Intel integrated GPU or my PC is missing something. Sorry about my English.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): all latest nightly and canary
  • Game: Monster Hunter Generations/Monster hunter XX
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (39.0 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

wait for an input from a moderator about the cause of your issue, but for now you could just circumvent that by doing what you are doing with ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ on and off…

install Microsoft visual c++ 2017 x64,and update your GPU driver to newest version.that’s how i solve this issue, im also Intel GPU (UHD 630)

Frozen visual output

Remember to reboot your computer

Thank you! Visual c++ 2017 x64 fix it, I had all versions but 2017 x64.

msvc redistributable only matters when using msvc builds. they are using a build from mingw which means it doesn’t use the redistributable at all.