Both games run at 100% at 4x with “Enable Hardware Shader” enabled but game freezes when entering a quest, specific at this moment on the image, some times in random places, but after some seconds, keep playing just the audio. If the option “Enable Hardware Shader” is disabled, there is no problem but it runs much slow. In both nightly and canary.
I know it is a GPU related problem, just wandering if it’s an incompatibility with all Intel integrated GPU or my PC is missing something. Sorry about my English.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): all latest nightly and canary
- Game: Monster Hunter Generations/Monster hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (39.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: