Monster Hunter X X fatal error

Issue:
Citra was working well but…after I optimized my drive MHXX is not working and I get this message

A fatal error occurred. Check the log for details. Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs.

(Abort) (Continue)

even when I reinstall Citra I get the same error

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80 GHz 1.80GHz
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nghtly #1155
  • Game: Monster Hunter X X
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (83.9 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You may have updated using the microsoft updates, correct? because your current driver is outdated. to get the latest driver available for your GPU download and install it from intel’s website.

i tried to increase my FPS…then i saw a video on Youtube and i was doing what he says but after i optimized my drive C: and cleaned my Disk C: and went to delete some junk files on %temp% then Citra was unable to run MHXX and other games

also when i open citra its says on Compatibility Okay but still i get the same error

Monster Hunter XX (JPN) (RF) v1.2 English Patch v4.3ds

Patch v4 is broken, redump MHXX from your 3DS without modifications(don’t prepatch it). Then install the update+patch with File->Install CIA... in Citra.
You apply the patch(must be v5) on the update CIA before you install it on Citra.

There are many threads on this issue here, you should definitely use the search function :slight_smile:

2 Likes
MHXX fatal error please help me