Im new to citra and was trying to play a game franchise I normally enjoy so Im just confused as to what all of what errors pop up mean. It just states a fatal error has occured and I dont know how to read the crash log.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryezen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1272
- Game: Monster Hunter XX - Double Cross (English Patched v4) Decrypted
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log1.txt (60.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1272 HEAD-186ffc2
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This has come up a lot, use the search function
tl;didn’t google, v4 is broken. redump your vanilla game and apply the most recent translation patch.