Monster hunter XX Infinitely loading

Issue:
The game is infinitely load when I try to load my character, here is the Log. https://imgur.com/9gFXVqt

I was able to play the game fine before but now it just gets stuck loading.

System Information

• Operating System: Win 7 home premium
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700
  • GPU: GTX 960
  • Citra Version (HEAD-6a54296): 439
  • Game: MHXX
  • Screenshot of Issue: It is just infinitely loading

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

download and test a newer citra build.

I have tried the most recent build and 206 and it is still not loading.

Try redumping the game.

I redumped the game and its still loading.

What is your current Citra version?

1. when the game was running it was smoother then the current version. But I have already tried the recent version and 206 having that as a back up and all 3 still infinitely load.

It’s probably this: “It says it failed to load the user ban list https://3dbrew.org/wiki/Extdata#Shared_Extdata_0xf000000b_ubll.lst which is something dumping system archives covers”

Turns out it had nothing to do with Citra emulator it was the save file that was doing it. I decided to take out the saves and start fresh to see if that would fix it and it did. So the save file corrupted sort of I think FeelsBadMan.

I have the same problem with the Monster Hunter XX, it remains on the loading screen after selecting the character, and it does not give an image citra_log.txt (18.8 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

In Citra’s graphics configuration, can you try disabling Enable Hardware Shader?

1 Like

I already have an image, but I’m very slow …

The game does not work for me without those active options, regarding performance

Unfortunately, some GPUs (and their drivers) don’t play well with the hardware shaders feature. I believe the most you can really do is toggle it on and off when necessary while playing.

1 Like