Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Game immediately says there is a fatal error before even starting. No form of loading occurs.citra_log.txt (48.4 KB)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I7
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1539 HEAD-6a1e2ab
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.66
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/