I’m having more problems with this game now there are these black squares flashing on the screen and all of a sudden the screen freezes but I can still hear the sound of the game if someone can help me I appreciate it.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home Single Language (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1877
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (71.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I’ve seen these once before with another user. Turned out they were missing some dependencies. Please try installing these (follow the instructions on the site): Latest Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One Feb 2023 Download | TechPowerUp
I installed but now when i click continue the game goes to black screen but i can still hear the music
Please upload a new log file.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
I opened it but the game does not stay on a black screen, it stays like this
here is the log
GL_VERSION: 4.3.0 - Build 220.127.116.1180
Seems like your GPU driver reverted to a very old one. You most likely have Windows to thank for that lovely behavior of “updating” your GPU drivers to older drivers…
Anyways, try updating to the latest GPU drivers again:
To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.2121.exe from Intel® 6th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/764512/gfx_win_101.2115.exe
Let me know if you encounter the same issues again later on. If Windows keeps reverting the driver, we have a couple ways to disallow Windows from doing that again.
I can’t download from this link because this message appears:This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Ah, then please download the file normally, through Intel’s site: