Motion controls in Mario tennis aces

Motion controls doesn’t work in swing mode, it gets me to the game,
My joycons doesn’t work in the game in mario tennis aces, it works in everything before the game, then nothing.
Am using real joycons, betterjoyforcemu.
Thanks

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

There is no log file, it doesn’t give me errors, just the motion controls are not working.
Last ea working version is 944

log is not the only way you can provide info. first of all I need to know your os, controller and udp server that you are using. there is a button to test the communication with the udp server if that fails it means that your server/yuzu config is incorrect and yuzu can’t communicate with the server. also if you roll back to 944 does it starts working again?

1 Like

Ok. Firstly thanks you for the reply, and for the amazing work.
I am:
Windows 10
I5-8400
Gtx-1060
Ssd
I use
Real joycons, with betterjoyforcemu.
The test is working, the udp motion server is correct, i even shake it while in game and it updates in the controller window, so its working but not in the game.
When rolling back, it works in ea-942,943,944
But the ghost player appears in the co-op game.
For any more info just ask me, thanks for your effort and time :slight_smile:

yuzu_log.txt (497.1 KB)

Thank you. I’m going to try to reproduce your problems.

I can confirm that on latest mainline isn’t working as well. I will try to find what caused this problem. I will reply when the problem is fixed.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Please test the game again in the next EA build. It should be fixed.

Thank you soooo much, really appreciate it.

It works! Thanks alot, I ve tested motion controls in co-op mode, they both work, the 2nd player lags in the first match, but after restarting the match -not the whole game- it works.
Fps varies from 37 to 47 fps, it is 55-58 in the normal mode(not swing mode), co-op.
I really really thank you and appreciate your help and effort.
If you need any help in testing in the future, I ll be glad to help :slight_smile:

Hi All,

Same issue is back now with Aces. The motion sensors are working fine with other games except this one.

I am using the latest verstion and still same issue. It worked once or twice.