I wanted to upgrade my town in ANNL to the Amiibo edition and I got both ROM files for both games. In the amiibo edition there is a choice to and there is an error.
The system manages to find my old town and says it has moved the files to the newer edition and all, but the moment it starts the game, citra crashes and if I open Amiibo editon again, it says the files are corrupted.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz
- GPU: Mx150
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1492 | HEAD-33f2c8b
- Game: ANCL (Kor) // ANCL Welcome Amiibo (Kor)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(basically saying save file is corrupt, do you want to delete the corrupted file)
(if I go see the ANCL Welcome Amiibo file, it looks as if the save data is fine and updated successfully though…)
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)