Multiplayer Problem (P. Ultra Sun)

Issue:
So my bro and I successfully found each other on the multiplayer lobby in the festival plaza (Pokemon Ultra Sun). We can challenge each other, accept the request as well. However, when one of us accepts the request, after a few seconds, both of our screens turn black and we return back to the Festival Plaza.

We both have registered Citra accounts and we can find each other in public rooms as well. We are both connected to the Internet (local wireless communication). Both using Citra Canary 1145. Please help.

Pictures of me accepting my bro’s request and the screen turning black and back to default (My perspective)

citra_log.txt (1.1 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Make sure that you two are the only ones in the room
Then it will hopefully work

Hi, you should try to make your own private room, maybe that works :smiley:

Also make sure that you have different Console IDs.

and use one citra nightly and other canary that might help

That actually isn’t recommended, as Canary is a bit unstable. Having both instances at the same version is what you can call ideal.

ok
but will there be any progress done on connecting with the Nintendo network cause we all are recommended to use legal roms

I’m not sure, but it will definitely need dumping files from the console.

yeah of course

dumping is necessary