Multiplayer: Same Network

Issue:
Hello,
Me and my Girlfriend are both playing on different Pc’s but on the same Network and if we both want to join the same Multiplayer Room. Then there comes a Message that says: There is already a User in the room. Got anyone here a Solution for the Problem? we both want to trade Pokemons. And i dont want to use a VPN…
Sorry for the bad English it’s not my native Language,

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m gonna make a wild guess here and assume that both the PCs have the same copy of Citra folder.
And because of that, there might be a system console id conflict.

In the system settings tab, there is a regenerate console id button. Press that button for a few times to get a new random console id. (Do this only in one of the 2 PCs)

If the room still doesn’t work, try using a different room or, try creating a room yourself. If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.

Hey, it doesn’t work we’ve tried.

Try deleting Citra on one of the PCs and then redownloading it. That might reset the console id since it’s a completely different thing. You can still use the same file download for the game though since that doesn’t matter.