I don’t see Multiplayer Tab on citra canary-build

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64
  • CPU: Intel 7700HQ
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary | HEAD-3711d96
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Multiplayer is currently conflicted. Please use an older build.

which build should I download?

Canary-357 should work.

Thank you, one more question, how can I connect to GTS on pokemon Ultra Sun? Everytime I try to connect to the internet with citra, nothing’s happen

Idk why people don’t read the faq :confused:
Only local multiplayer works. You can’t connect to Nintendo servers.

So sorry, I’ve read the faq, but maybe I’ve been misunderstood. I though even citra connect to citra web service, it can connect to GTS. Actually I don’t really want to trade, just want to deposit my kadabra and take it back from GTS to evolve it :frowning_face:
So I can’t evolve my kadabra without using pkhex? :frowning:

I think trading with yourself over Wifi will work. That’s pretty hard to do, you need to run 2 instances of Citra, each with a different console ID, & one should have a user folder in it. I’m not sure if I can help you out, but feel free to PM me if you get stuck.

I have done this a lot of times… including between different games… and works like a charm. It does not seem so difficult.

Hope you bring back the network (even if only the local) very soon! Thanks!

How can I download a specific version of citra?

From the download page, click “Manual download” and then “Click here to view previous versions…” under Canary.

That’s why it won’t seem difficult to you. Well, it’s a little complicated than download-run-done…

It was just a way to tell you should persist…It will become easy. The moderator will guide you.

That’s true. Buy frankly, I’m not very interested in playing.

i use citra Nightly - on witch version there is the multiplayer tab?

Nightly doesn’t have multiplayer. Use Canary-357 till it gets fixed https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-canary/releases/download/canary-357/citra-windows-mingw-20180217-e4a00b3.zip

Great! Network is back!