Multiple savegames for a game

Hi, I want to make multiple savegames for the same game. The problem is that it’s a pokemon game and it doesn’t support that feature so I want to manually create another copy of the game and make another save file for it, when I copy the game and open it it has the same savegame as the first one… so, is there anyway I could copy a game and make it work with a different savegame without deleting the first one?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Without overwriting, the best you can do is to setup another citra instance into portable mode, that is, having another citra folder with its own configurations, save games, updates, etc.

To do that you simply make copy your citra folder (the one with the executables), and create a folder inside named user, and in this folder you put your system archives as to mimic the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\ folder.

now this citra instance will look for its files inside the user folder.

Changing category to General.

Thank you so much, it worked!

where is the inside? and what system archives?

System archives are the file you dump from your 3DS (the nand folder), and ‘inside’ i was referring to the user folder.

please don’t post on older topics, create a new one.