My PC crashes if i try to trade with myself Pokemons and i dont know why.
- Operating System: Win 10
- CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x
- GPU: Radeon RX 570
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
- Game: Pokemon omega ruby & alpha sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): /
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (5.9 KB) >
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
In your case, if your entire PC crashes when you trade, make sure to upload both the
citra_log.txt file as well as the
citra_log.txt.old.txt that you can find in the same location, hopwfully it’ll still contain usable information.
I can´t upload the files here. Therefore i uploaded by Mediafire.
By the other launcher i haven´t Problems. I tried to reinstall the launcher but it didn´t work
There is a ton of unmapped read spam in your log file. I’m thinking it’s because of the cheats, so please disable all of your cheats and then restart Citra (this is important, otherwise they remain active). Now try trading again. If it crashes again, upload another log file.
Thanks it works. I can now trade