Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When i try to run a Rom into Citra Qt, it crashes with: the Citra Qt.exe as stopped working notification.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core I5-3210M CPU 2.50 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1444 - Canary 1607
- Game: Pokemon Ultrasun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
I have tried what you suggested to me but it keep not working.
i have downloaded an opengl driver, and now citra works, thanks