I am receiving the following error whenever I try to open a rom in Citra: Your GPU May Not Support OpenGL 3.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver.
I updated both of my drivers today - GPU and CPU, and I verified that my computer can support up to OpenGL 4.6. I would greatly appreciate any advice or support on why this is happening and how I can solve my problem.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra log.txt (5.0 KB)