Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 850
- GPU: Nvidia Gforce GTX 950
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1402
- Game: Pokemon: Pokemon Y (Europe)
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
My problem is, when i enter in the game everything is with low fps, over time the pfs return to the 30 that are normal, but when I arrive at a new place they go back down as in half
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1402 HEAD-cd86c9b
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You have a very weak processor, combining that with the need for thinga like shader compilation, or zones that have to process more things and effects beforekeeping whats used in ram, you may not be able to do much to improve this. You could also reduce your internal resolution to native, instead of 4x, which would reduce the load on your pc.