My citra freezes right after the shaders loading screen is over when opening pokemon Ul

Issue:
Every time I open pokemon ultra moon or ultra sun through citra my game freezes right after, it doesnt crash and it gets extremely laggy and slow. Sometimes I reach the point where the game asks about the language and sometimes it doesnt, and I have to use the task manager to close it or it wont close.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

• CPU: Intel Core i5 3210M @ 2.50GHz

• GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Dell)

• Citra Version (found in title bar):
    Citra Canary 1956
    Citra Nightly 1697

• Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

Yes I noticed that too, but I always get the same result from the log

Please follow the instructions I gave you to the letter. The log file you uploaded previously shows that you reopened Citra before uploading your log file.

After restarting my pc it started working fine, I should’ve thought about that from the start. I want to apologize